Gutters are important to a home because they play a vital role in fending off potential and costly home repairs while protecting many areas of your home from water damage. Quality gutters funnel water off of the roof and away from your home, which protects your siding, windows, doors and foundation from water damage. When choosing gutters, it is important to choose quality functioning products and trained installers, because gutters that are clogged, leaking, or broken can lead to costly water damage issues in and around your home.
Minnesota Home Improvements is a licensed distributor of LeafGuard, RainPro, and MicroGuard gutters. We take pride in providing only high quality products with strong reputations for long-lasting materials, ensuring properly working gutters on your home. We firmly believe that premium quality materials result in a longer lasting and better looking gutter system. Our gutter materials have a 20 year warranty but we contend that our gutter systems can last 30 years or longer.
LeafGuard is a unique rain gutter protection system for your home. All gutters carry water away from you home, but only LeafGuard does it with a one-piece, patented, debris-shedding design that is better than any other gutter on the market today.
LeafGuard gutters are the original and only one-piece seamless gutter system. Its built-in hood covers the gutter bottom and deflects leaves and other debris. The hood is not an add-on, but an integral part of the gutter itself. LeafGuard’s patented design keeps rainwater running freely and safely away from your home – each and every time it rains.
LeafGuard Protects Against:
- Debris build-up causing clogs
- Spillovers around clogs
- Leaks behind gutters that get into fascia, soffits and siding
- Leaks in your roof caused by nail or screw holes
- Growth of mold and bacteria
- Acorns and seeds that attract rodents, insects and unwanted pests
- Unsightly weeds and tree saplings growing in your gutters
With LeafGuard clog free gutters, you can forget about water damage, surface erosion, and climbing ladders. LeafGuard Brand Gutters are guaranteed not to clog for as long as you own your home, or we will clean your gutters for free!
RainPro is the gutter system that gives your home added beauty, and you peace of mind. All RainPro gutters are backed by the Good Housekeeping Seal and their exclusive paint finish comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
The RainPro Design Series gutter system is the only gutter on the market today with the capacity of a 6” gutter and a unique design that makes it look no bigger than a 5” gutter. Plus, they look like they were made for your house and come in a wide range of designer color choices.
RainPro’s larger-than-standard gutter bottom and downspout deliver increased water-handling capacity over a standard gutter. Rain is removed quickly, protecting your roof and home from potential water damage.
As a professional contractor, we will custom cut and fit your seamless gutter system at your home to ensure a perfect fit.
Englert’s new MicroGuard gutter screens feature the latest in micro-filtration technology providing superior leaf protection. Its angled micro-perforations effectively block large debris from sticking to the screens while efficiently clearing water into the gutter.
MicroGuard has great curb appeal. It will not interfere with roof lines – it can be installed on all, or isolated sections of gutter with heavy exposure to trees – it’s virtually invisible from the street so no one will notice it’s there. And because the micro-filter system will not penetrate roof shingles, the installation won’t void roof warranties.
In addition to a quick and easty install, MicroGuard is constructed of heavy gauge 032 aluminum, so it won’t bow, bend or separate from the gutter.
Tips for homeowners:
• Check your gutters a few times a year to make sure they aren’t pulling away from the house. If they are, talk with one of our knowledgeable representatives at MN Home Improvements to discuss possible solutions such as changing spikes or screws holding the gutters in place.
• Uncovered gutters should be cleaned out at least two times a year to clear out any build up that could prevent water from flowing freely away from your home and foundation.
• Make sure downspouts are free from debris or leaf build up and the water can flow freely away from the house.
• If you do not have covered gutters, and are cleaning the gutters yourself, make sure to check for rusted spots, dents and holes, broken gutter hangers, and disconnected joints. Repair or replace any problem areas.